Friday, September 5, 2014

Fairytale Feat. Serenity

It's almost been a month since I last updated my blog. Been really busy with stuff like exam preparations, personal religious commitment, family outings and personal time. Finally, after balancing and preparing for 6 tremendous exam papers, I am done with Year 2 Semester 1. Recalling back, I could actually still remember how extremely worried I was about how I would fair for GCE O Levels. Time really flies, and here I am 2 years later, at the blink of an eye.
There is really a need to cherish the present moment, for it would not return when the moment had past. Sometimes I really realized that I had moved too fast as I wanted to keep up with this fast moving environment that I am living in. But is that really necessary? Is there a need to follow the majority? These are some of the questions that I would ponder about.
How I wished I could just live in cities where the environment isn't stressful and there are no judgmental people out there waiting to mock at us. My desire environment is to live peacefully along a beach, in a small white cottage with backyard and garden. Very fairytale kind of picture, huh? Well, everyone prefers different things and I just would prefer my fairytale to be written in my own way. So bitches, F*** OFF!
Though it's holiday right now, I still cannot enjoy it since my schedule is pretty much packed up. I would still find my own time to rest though. My kind of holiday would be to enjoy classical high tea session with my loved ones, listening to classical music pieces, in a retro-feel café.
Speaking about holidays, it started well with a chalet to mark the end of exams! Following the chalet was a surprised birthday celebration for Mr. Chen:). Spent days of brain cracking to think of gifts to give. Well, but all these are worth it! Hope the upcoming days of holiday would be a fun-filled one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment